Build yours. It's that simple.

Design

Site Work

Design

Architectural design prefab passive house

Design and building permit

30-90 days

Prefab

Site Work

Design

prefab factory for passive house

 Prefabrication and shipment

30 days

Site Work

Site Work

Site Work

construction company prefab passive house

Semifinished or turnkey 

30-90 days



Contact us >


Healthy home

Indoor air

Indoor air quality was ranked as a top five risk to public health. According to the EPA indoor pollutants generally are two to five times higher than outdoor pollution levels in the same area. 




World Health Organisation, estimates that respiratory problems affect between 10% and 30% of the population Worldwide. 

Healthy home learn more > 





AIR

RADIATION

RADIATION

image89

Breath clean air, free of toxic chemicals that are usually found in  your house. 

Have fresh indoor air constantly. 

RADIATION

RADIATION

RADIATION

image90

Keep Radon outside your home and your body protected of electro smog. 

Use smart technology and design. 



WATER

RADIATION

WATER

image91

Benefit from the eco intelligent sanitary equipment that cleans and filters water.  

Have efficient clean water.




Learn more >


Passive house, zero energy and energy plus.

From passive house to energy plus. In the home of the future, bills do not exist. There will be zero money paid for cooling, heating and electricity.



Statistics for a calculated period of 50 years show that your acquisition cost for your house is only 30% of the total cost. The rest of 70% is bills and maintenance. This is the financial monster under your bed. 

Passive houses learn more> 





Passive house

Passive house

Passive house

image92

-90% heating and cooling costs

Compared with a regular house.

Cut the cost.


Zero energy

Passive house

Passive house

image93

No more cost for energy.

Zero monthly expense.

For ever.



Energy plus

Passive house

Energy plus

image94

Your house is an investment .

Earn money.

For life.



Learn more >


Sustainable buildings, zero emissions, carbon embodied.

Global warming impact

According to GBC Global status report the building and construction sector is accountable for almost 39% of the total global CO2 emissions.  find more at GBC




From the total energy consumed on Earth 36% come only from the building sector. A huge impact comes from heating and cooling. It also makes 36% of total waste on our planet. 

Suistanable buildings learn more>




Zero CO2

Near Zero waste

Clean energy

image95

Enclose carbon instead of producing, using organic materials.



Clean energy

Near Zero waste

Clean energy

image96

Use alternative sources of energy, such as the Sun. 



Near Zero waste

Near Zero waste

Near Zero waste

image97

Designing to reduce, reuse and recycle.




Learn more >


Innovative projects.

RIA HOUSE

SOL RESIDENCE Borhanci

RIA HOUSE

2 kWh/m²a certified passive house. 

One of the most energy efficient house in the world .


Extreme airtightness n50 = 0.1/h


Visit RIA house >



SOL RESIDENCE Borhanci

RIA HOUSE

image98




SOL RESIDENCE Borhanci

SOL RESIDENCE Borhanci

SOL RESIDENCE Borhanci

8 Houses Plus Energy

One of the first  Efficiency Plus streets in 

the world.


Passive House certification.


Visit Sol Residence >



Take a look and start your own design.

30sqm

100sqm

100sqm

straw panels tiny house

A03

100sqm

100sqm

100sqm

cellulose passive house

A10

110sqm

100sqm

110sqm

Straw walls passive healthy house

A11

120sqm

120sqm

110sqm

Passive house, prefab straw panels walls

A12

170sqm

120sqm

170sqm

zero energy prefab house

A17

210sqm

120sqm

170sqm

off grid house prefab

A21

220sqm

220sqm

220sqm

passive house zero energy straw panels

A22

320sqm

220sqm

220sqm

image99

A32